Our Bangor Office
ERA Dawson-Bradford Co., Realtors roots go back to the early 1970’s when Jon and Nancy joined Country & Coastal Realty with Bill Baker, Carroll Wilson and Dewey Gosselin. C&CR was located at the corner of Main & Cedar Street, behind then famous Gosselin’s Bakery. In 1974 the Dawson’s purchased the company, changed the name to Dawson Co, and moved the offices to 143 Broadway in Bangor.
Our Orono Office
In 1989 ERA Dawson acquired ERA Bradford RE and Insurance Agency of Orono. Established in 1953 by Richard Bradford the Bradford Agency become a welcome subsidiary. At that time the company name became ERA Dawson-Bradford Co. This acquisition allowed the company to provide a wider range of services and expand its service area for its clients and customers. The insurance services are now offered at both the Orono and Bangor offices, and several ERA Dawson-Bradford Co., Realtors service the Orono office location.
Let ERA Dawson Bradford’s exceptional team go to work for you. Learn more out our realtors here: